This page is a cover page for sub-pages which are password protected and for the use of Members of the Veterans Wellbeing Network Mid North Coast NSW (VWNMNC) only. If you require access, please email Geoff: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Also on this page are links to the primary resources (guides, etc) that inform Advocates and Support Officers in assisting Veterans and their Families.
DVA resources are:
- Factsheets: A list of all DVA Factsheets (https://www.dva.gov.au/about-us/what-happened-factsheets)
- Forms: A list of all DVA forms (https://www.dva.gov.au/about-us/forms)
- Glossary and acronyms: Glossary and acronyms (https://www.dva.gov.au/about-us/overview/glossary-and-acronyms)
- Legislation: DVA CLIK Legislation Library – library lists the Acts and legislative instruments under which the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) provides services and support (https://clik.dva.gov.au/legislation-library)
- Service Eligibility: DVA CLIK Service Eligibility Assistant (https://clik.dva.gov.au/service-eligibility-assistant-0)
ATDP resources include:
- Compensation Support Officers Handbook (https://web.atdp.org.au/docs/pdf/Compensation%20Support%20Officer’s%20Handbook.pdf)
- ESO Guidelines – Suggested Letter of Authority (https://web.atdp.org.au/docs/vita/ESOGuidelinesonIssuingLettersofAuthority.pdf)
- Rehabilitation and compensation Advocate’s Handbook (https://www.dva.gov.au/sites/default/files/files/health%20and%20wellbeing/rehabilitation/rchandbook.pdf)
- Information on VITA (Veterans Indemnity and Training Association Inc) (https://web.atdp.org.au/vita.php)
- VITA Brochure (https://web.atdp.org.au/docs/vita/VITABrochure2019.pdf)
- Wellbeing Advocate’s Handbook (https://web.atdp.org.au/docs/pdf/ATDP-Wellbeing-Handbook-June2019.pdf)
- Wellbeing Support Officers Handbook (https://web.atdp.org.au/docs/pdf/ATDP-Wellbeing-Support-Officers-Handbook-June2019.pdf)